Saturday, October 22, 2011

"Farewell to Julian"



Grey eyes would poison me
They would taint my blood, I'm sure
I suppose I'm safe from here
But maybe I shouldn't stare
At your beautiful feathered wings
Sheer and torn, broken and worn
But look at your eyes, I don't dare

Grey eyes would consume me
They'd swallow me up, I'm sure
Not everything is clear
But maybe I shouldn't care
About short-sighted, hurtful things
About barks to bites, words and fights
But look at your eyes, I don't dare

Grey eyes would betray me
They would break my heart, I'm sure
They paralyze me with fear
But maybe I should bear
The pitiful prick it brings
Being too late, spat on by fate
But look at your eyes, I don't dare

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

And then take to the road Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger